The Events Site at Kelmarsh
From fairs and festivals through to team building days with clay pigeon and 4 x 4, the opportunities on our major event site are endless! Whatever the type, scale or style of your event, Kelmarsh Hall has remarkably few restrictions and our dedicated and professional team will provide an efficient service to the high standard you expect.
The Kelmarsh events site boasts:
• 124 acres of flat, well-drained park land
• Parking for up to 14,000 cars
• Central location and excellent road links – 15 minutes from the M1/M6 interchange
• Drainage system for both the events site and car park
• Long access roads to prevent back-up of vehicles on major roads
• Three wide entrance/exit gates
• Metalled roads
• On-site standpipes for drinking water
• Three bridges from event site to Kelmarsh Hall
• Use of Kelmarsh Hall for VIP meet and greet receptions
• Help of event site team during set up, event days and breakdown
• Site for helicopter and light aircraft landing
• Suitable for large marquees
• Recommendations for all infrastructure
• Fireworks allowed
• Maximum capacity: 20,000 visitors
• Site available all year
• Proven track record in large-scale events
• Stunning views of the Grade I listed hall and surrounding countryside
• Surrounding woodland and countryside provide opportunities for outdoor pursuits and off-road driving.
Events held at Kelmarsh Hall:
Country fairs, music festivals, car rallies, corporate events and parties, English Heritage’s Festival of History, hot air ballooning.
Who we have worked with in the past:
HSBC, Next, English Heritage, Mercedes-Benz, Avon, Barclaycard, Bentley, Marie Curie, Jaguar, Rolls Royce, RNIB.
Kelmarsh has invested £40,000 to improve the drainage system on the event site. A storm drain has gone in across the middle of the site, a weir has been widened and deepened and the lake has been dredged to prevent the risk of flooding.
For more details about events at Kelmarsh Hall, click here to view our corporate brochure. To make an appointment to view Kelmarsh Hall or to discuss your requirements please telephone 01604 686543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Twitter (@KelmarshHall) for news of corporate events and venue/site hire opportunities.