The Kelmarsh Blog

An exciting renovation project to restore the Orangery at Kelmarsh Hall is now almost complete.

The Orangery was salvaged in 1954 by former Kelmarsh Hall owner Colonel CG Lancaster when Brixworth Hall was demolished. When it was located at Brixworth it was listed on English Heritage’s National Monuments Record in 1945 and the Orangery is now the only publicly accessible remnant from Brixworth Hall.

The Orangery will be available as a community space for local groups and organisations and also for special celebrations and intimate weddings.

Contact us now for more details.

The Orangery